Thursday, February 3, 2011

Live. Inspired. 
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Healthy. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to be Healthy. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Make an (ongoing) commitment,
to being,
a Healthy person.
Cultivate a Healthy lifestyle in,
"Your Life."
Ensure that,
"Your Good Health,"
is a priority for You.
You have the ability to make,
Healthy choices...
In everything You do.
A Healthy;
Body / Mind / and Soul,
can lead to great things in,
"Your Life."
Live. In good Health.
Be Inspired.
By how happy You feel when You are
truly Healthy,
and use that positive energy,
to do more than You could;
Imagine.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment