Monday, February 7, 2011

Live. Inspired.
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Optimistic. Inspired.


Be Optimistic.
And think (only) positive thoughts in,
"Your Mind."
Create optimism, potential, and possibility in,
"Your Life;"
Trust that whatever You are conscious of in,
"Your Awareness."
will allow...
"Your Every Opportunity."
Let the light of,
"Your Optimism,"
fulfill everything You intend in,
"Your Universe."
Live. With a positive,
and Optimistic outlook.
Be Inspired;
By the powerful, and (positive) energy,
that is flowing from within,
"Your Source."
 And believe... that the passion, and pureness,
You feel, will manifest itself,
in all the joy, and happiness that,
 You desire for,
"Your Life."

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment