Monday, February 14, 2011

Live. Inspired.
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Heart. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to show Your Heart. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Live. 
with Love from,
"Your Heart."
Be conscious of everything,
"Your Heart,"
is telling You.
When You are aligned in,
"Your Heart and Soul,
You are in balance with all that is good in,
"Your Life."
Allow,
"Your Truth,"
to flow from the deepest place within,
"Your Heart."
Living with Heart,
is the difference between,
"What... You Do"
and
"HOW... You Do It."
Live. 
And Give,
from
"Your Heart."
Be Inspired.
By ALL the joy, energy, and Love,
You feel;
With that beautiful connection between,
body, mind,
Heart,
and Soul!

Live. Inspired.

Happy Valentines Day!

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment