Sunday, February 27, 2011

Live. Inspired. 
Vivir. Inspirar. From Zihuatanejo...
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Kindness. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to express Kindness. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Share Kindness,
every day...
and at every opportunity,
"In Your Life."
Remember,
to always be Kind,
"To Yourself."
Kindness is the gift,
best served,
when shared with others.
Express,
"Your Kindness,"
in unlimited abundance,
wherever You can.
Shift,
"Your Consciousness,"
and align,
"Yourself,"
to a world of giving...
and greater Kindness.
Live. 
and practice Kindness,
"In Your Life."
Be Inspired.
how,
by the very act,
of being Kind,
creates Kindness,
back...
in Kind.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment