Friday, February 18, 2011

Live. Inspired. 
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Attention. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today
How are You going to Live Your Attention. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Put all of,
"Your Attention,"
on what it is,
that You intend in,
"Your Life."
Attention on Intention,
without interference,
or attachment to any outcome,
has the power to manifest itself,
in all that You desire for,
"Your World."
Present moment Attention,
creates opportunity...
through
"Your Awareness."
This Attention...
In this moment...
reveals a clear reflection,
of the Life,
that You envision,
"For Yourself."
Live. Inspired.
by;
"Your Attention."
Allow all that You intend,
to become...
The centre of,
"Your Attention."

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment