Saturday, February 12, 2011

Live. Inspired.
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Detached. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to be Detached. Today.
How are You going to be Inspired. Today.

Become Detached;
 from the outcome of
"Your Intentions."
Accept responsibility,
without interference.
Be involved... but be Detached.
Remaining Detached,
allows You the power,
to believe in,
"Your Universe;"
Unfolding as it should.
Detachment is the pure release,
and trust of,
"Your Knowingness."
Be conscious in,
"Your Detachment;"
and cultivate a whole new world of,
"Your Creation."
Live. 
Detached.
And Be Inspired.
By the freedom You have,
to accept uncertainty, potentiality,
and possibility in,
"Your Life."

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment