Sunday, February 13, 2011

Live. Inspired. 
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Deeply. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to look Deeply. Today.
How will you be Inspired. Today.

Look Deeply within,
"Yourself."
See the (true) purpose of,
why You are here;
And how You are meant to Live,
"Your Life;"
Fulfilled.
Trust that what You feel is,
"Your True Calling."
By searching Deep within,
You can uncover the secret gifts of
"Your Intentions."
Live. Deeply.
And Be Inspired.
By the knowledge that comes,
from that "special place,"
Deep within;
"Your Soul.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment