Saturday, February 5, 2011

Live. Inspired. 
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Inner. Inspired.


How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to listen Inner. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Listen to,
"Your Inner Voice."
Recognize,
"Your Truths,"
 in those thoughts... and feelings.
Align those Inner conversations,
from within,
"Yourself,"
to what it is You intend to create for,
"Your Life."
Once,
"Your Actions,"
are in balance with,
"Your Inner Self,"
You are successfully fulfilling,
"Your Dreams."
Live. Inspired;
By the voice of
"Your Inner Calling."
And let everything that is real in,
"Your Imagination,"
become,
"Your Reality."

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment