Monday, August 8, 2011

Live. Rivers Inlet (Lodge). Inspired.
(In Pictures)...



I am back home and still basking in the magic that was
my week at Rivers Lodge in Rivers Inlet. As this was to
be my last trip to the Lodge, before it closes it doors, I was
filled with many feelings, emotions, (and especially gratitude) for
the 25 years of memorable times that I have been blessed to experience
over these many years. This (last) trip could not have been more perfect...
The eagles, the whales, the weather... and of course the
fabulous fishing. The ocean was calm, the winds light, and a
warm and lovely sunshine caressed this most humble week as we celebrated
a kind of beauty (that I believe) is unmatched anywhere on this earth...

I would once again like to thank the Ardley family... Pat, Casey,
Jessica, and of course George (who I felt all around me this entire
week)... for such a wonderful way to close this most beautiful chapter.
Thank you for all the years of incredible memories... I am blessed
to have known you... and appreciate you coming into my life.
It has changed me in the most profound way.... and for that I will
always be grateful.

Thank you to Daniel (Mr. Chocolates) and his good friend No No
(from Belgium) for making this week so special... and so much fun.
I know you share in my emotions around the uniqueness of this most
special place. I would also like to thank Angie and Jamie for sharing
this with us as well. It was great to spend this time with you... and you
are a lovely young couple. I wish you every success (and happiness) in
your life together.

As I say my final good bye and close this wonderful chapter in my life
I cannot help but feel so blessed... and so fortunate for (all) my gifts.
Rivers Lodge, Rivers Inlet, the Ardleys and all the wonderful people
who's path's I have crossed over these past 25 years... Thank you...
It's been quite a ride! God bless you George... Until we meet again....

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul


                                                       A Whale of a week!


                                                               Freeloaders...

                                                        
                                                    My favourite Vista...


                                                       Solitude... and Perseverance.


                                                       On top of the World!




                                                                     Free....




                                   No No         Pat         Daniel            Paul


Farewell....old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment