Thursday, August 25, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Whole. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are you going to feel Whole. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Work on,
becoming Whole in,
"Your Life."
Recognize, 
all of the pieces... 
the sum of all of the parts...
that make You feel Whole. 
Attract, 
all of that positive energy into, 
"Your World,"
and fill up, 
"Your Soul,"
with joy, happiness, 
and a sense of Whole.
Seek out others,
who share in, 
"Your Passion,"
and surround, 
"Yourself,"
with inspiration,
and a genuine purpose, 
for living...
"Your Whole Life."
Live.
with a sense of Wholeness, 
and; 
Be Inspired.
by how complete You feel,
when You fill, 
"Your Universe,"
with all the things, 
that make You feel...
Whole.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment