Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!

Live. Eagles. Inspired.

As I continue to bask in, and pour over, the amazing pictures
I was able to take this past week at Rivers Inlet, I am still amazed
at the majestic beauty of the Eagle.... and how strongly it resonates
with me. Below is a poem that I wrote some time ago, along with
some of my very favourite photographs of this most inspiring creature.



                              The Eagle
          
                     May you carry the vision of
                              the Eagle Spirit.
                          The strength to soar
                             on Eagle's wings;
          and the belief, courage, and wisdom,
                                          to Fly;
                                high, graceful...
                                       and Free.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul


                         
                         On top of the World!




                                                  
                                               Fly me to the Moon...


                                                       
                                                      Power... and Grace.


                                                                  
                                                            Family... at home.


                                                            
                                                               Take flight...


                                             
                                                    Truly... Magnificent.


                                             
                                             Soaring... High, Wild, and... Free!
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment