Thursday, August 11, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!

Live. Whales. Inspired.
Rivers Inlet (In Pictures)

Following up on the week that was... I was also
able to capture some amazing photos of whales as well.
Including one incredibly close up, that arrived right 
beside me (unannounced) and certainly got my heart
racing. Fortunately my camera was near by and I was able
to take a couple of beauties before he left. 
Truly majestic creatures!





                                                       Well hello there!




                         Bye now... thanks for coming by!




                                   The wave....




                                   Party time!




                              Up close... and personal.




                             Until we meet again...


Live. Inspired.


Ray Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment