Sunday, August 28, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!



Living. "56." Inspired. 

Wow!... Can it be??... 56 Years in this physical vessel
called my body... Heartfelt thanks to my beautiful, loving, 
and nurturing Mother for bringing me into this world 56 years
ago today!

I am so blessed.. and so very grateful for all the wonderful gifts
in my life. Especially my lovely daughter Jessica who is, and will
always be, my greatest love.... and ongoing source of inspiration. I am
also so incredibly fortunate to have so many friends, family, and loved
ones who are always there for me... Thank you all so very much.
I love you... and am so fortunate to have you (all) in my life.

As I contemplate the next year of my life I look forward with great
anticipation to the road ahead. My journey of awareness, consciousness
and discovery is at it's highest point, and I am genuinely excited about all
that lies ahead. The previous "55" have been a great learning experience,
filled with many lovely memories... and as the old saying goes... "life is viewed
through the windshield...not the rear view mirror." So here's to trust, staying
present, and allowing (unconditionally) for my universe to unfold in front me...
exactly as it should.

In love, peace, and inspiration.... always...

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment