Friday, August 26, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Prepared. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to be Prepared. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.


Be Prepared in,
"Your Life."
The more Prepared, 
You are,
the better the outcomes,
become in,
"Your World."
Make,
"Your Plans,"
by being properly Prepared,
then (simply) allow,
and trust,
"Your Universe,"
to see them through.
Being Prepared,
is the culmination of,
"Your Positive Energy,"
supporting,
"Your Life's Intentions."
When You are properly Prepared,
You have the ability, 
to stay on purpose,
aligned, and in balance with,
"Your Goals,"
"Your Wishes," and...
"Your Dreams."
Live.
a Prepared life.
Be Inspired.
by how empowered You feel,
when You are completely,
and totally...
Prepared.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment