Friday, August 19, 2011

Live. My Sister. Inspired.


                   Jodi           and           Mom

Today, August 19, 2011 we celebrate my sister Jodi's
50th birthday. Jodi is a special person in so many ways 
and has touched a countless number of people during her
lifetime. Today our family will hope to return the favour.
Thank you Jod's for everything you do, for who you are, 
and for who you inspire us to be...

In honour of your special day your brother has done his best,
to capture his thoughts, in this little poem that I gift to you below.
Thank you for being my sister. I am so very proud... and love you
so very much... Happy 50th Sis! ..... Love your big brother...

                                      My Sister


                                Loving, and beautiful...
                                          my sister.
                     Always takes such great care of herself.


                                  Talented, and gifted...
                                          my sister.
             Always so passionate when working with her hands.


                                    Warm, and caring...
                                           my sister.
                Always lights up a room with her gorgeous smile.


                                     Kind, and generous...
                                            my sister.
                         Always putting others before herself.


                                   Honest, and forthright...
                                             my sister.
                          Always confident to speak her mind.


                                    Fun, and adventurous...
                                              my sister.
                              Always up for something new.

                                    Outdoorsy, and active...
                                               my sister.
                             Always ready to face a challenge.

                                Playful, and young at heart...
                                               my sister.
                                Always up for a good giggle.

                                       Busy, and involved...
                                                my sister.
                               Always happy to give of herself.

                                      Smart, and organized...
                                                my sister.
                                Always right on top of things.

                                  Caring, and compassionate...
                                                my sister.
                             Always thinking of the greater good.

                                    Understanding, and giving...
                                                 my sister.
                  Always living from the deepest place within her heart.

                                   Family, and commitment first...
                                                  my sister.
                                Always there when you need her.

                                        Loving, and charming...
                                                   my sister.
                 Always the perfect hostess, mother, and partner in life.

                                        Patient, and nurturing...
                                                   my sister.
                               Always there to see things through.

                                A loving, and supportive wife...
                                                   my sister.
                             Always there... beside her special man.

                                       Passionate, and full of joy...
                                                    my sister.
                                 Always living her life to the fullest.

                                           Now, 50 years young...
                                                     my sister.
                                Always so proud... I have always been.

                                   Happy Birthday Jodi!

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment