Monday, August 1, 2011

Live. Rivers Inlet. Inspired.



I am just packing up to make one last final trek to Rivers Lodge
in Rivers Inlet B.C. I have been blessed over the past 25 years to
have had the opportunity to share in many adventures with family,
friends, business associates and loved ones in this most magical of
places. For me just "being" there... and observing nature.... the whales,
eagles, salmon and the incredible synergy that resonates so deeply
within me (in this very spiritual place) is what draws me back each year.
This season marks the last one in the long and rich rich history of the
Ardley family and their beautiful hideaway "Rivers Lodge." George,
(who we lost far too soon to cancer) his wife Pat (who has continued to
operate the Lodge over the last number of years) and their terrific children
Casey and Jessica have always treated me like family...and for that I am
eternally grateful. They will be closing the business for good at the end
of this year.

It is with mixed emotions that I embark upon this trip for the last time.
I intend on immersing myself in the rich history, and the many wonderful
memories that I cherish so fondly from the past 25 years. This next week
will all be about feeling free, taking it all in... writing, taking a lot of pictures,
and a bountiful gathering of many of my thoughts... (and emotions) for all the
blessings of this beautiful place.

I look forward to sharing some of that here, on this blog, when I get back.
So here's to a wonderful return, for one lucky man, to the place of his source,
and the true beginnings of my "Eagle Eye Spirit Works" inspiration...
Until then.... be happy... and be at peace...

Live Inspired.

Ray Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment