Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Satisfied. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to be Satisfied. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I am,
Satisfied in,
"My Life."
I know,
deep within,
"My Soul,"
how fortunate I am...
and how good it feels,
to Live Satisfied in
"My World."
I am content,
and Satisfied with,
"Myself,"
and am grateful for all,
"My Blessings."
I am,
"Satisfied,"
and at peace with,
" My Universe,"
as it is...
and practice consciousness,
and awareness,
of just how Satisfied I am,
with everything in,
"My Life."
I Live.
Satisfied in,
"My Life."
I am Inspired.
by how deeply connected,
I am to,
"Myself,"
and...
"My Life,"
Lived...
Satisfied.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment