Thursday, November 10, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Enlightened. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to be Enlightened. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I feel,
Enlightened in, 
"My Life."
I am amazed,
by how clear things become,
when I am aware, conscious,
and Enlightened in,
"My World."
I find, 
that I am, 
most Enlightened in, 
"My Quiet,"
and meditative time, 
and that the spirit of, 
"My Intentions,"
are much clearer to me,
when I am,
in that place,
of complete Enlightenment.
I am,
content...
when I am Enlightened,
and aligned with,
"My True Self."
I am astonished,
by the beauty,
that is all around me,
when I am,
in this Enlightened state.
I Live.
Enlightened in,
"My Life."
I am Inspired.
by how at peace I am,
when I see... and feel,
"Myself,"
Enlightened.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment