Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Authentic. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to be Authentic. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.


I Am, 
working (every day),
on being,
"My Authentic Self,"
in, 
"My Life."
To truly discover,
the Authentic me,
is to be aligned,
and in balance with,
"My Real Truth."
I meditate,
and focus clearly on,
a higher me,
and listen to,
and stay conscious of,
"My Being;"
Authentic in,
"My World."
To be Authentic,
is to be at peace,
with everything in,
"My Universe."
I experience,
a greater joy,
and happiness,
when I Am,
Authentic with,
"Myself."
It is,
"My Intention,"
to remain Authentic,
at all times,
and in every circumstance in,
"My Life."
I Live.
Authentic in,
"My Life."
I am Inspired.
by how free I feel,
when I Am,
deeply honest,
connected,
and seeing,
"Myself,"
as always,
Authentic.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment