Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Spirit. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to be in Spirit. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I recognize,
that I am,
a Spirit being, 
more so than just, 
"My Physical Body."
In Spirit
I am conscious,
aware, awake, 
and in balance with, 
"My True Self."
I believe in,
and trust in,
"My Spiritness,"
and know that,
"My Spirit,"
is eternal, effortless,
limitless...and infinite;
"My True Source."
The real me.
The Am... that I Am.
Spirit is...
Self to -self- to self.
and when I am,
at one with,
"Myself,"
I am,
aligned, centred,
and on purpose with,
"My Spirit."
I Live.
the truth of Spirit in,
"My Life."
I am Inspired.
by the power that is,
"My Universe,"
of one...
Undivided
Spirit.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment