Friday, November 11, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


                                 My version of the Poppy... Desert style!

Live. Remember. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to Remember. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I may not Remember..
Exactly...
but something,
deep inside of me...
Remembers.
I Remember,
that I AM...
Grateful,
for,
"My Life,"
and that there have been,
so many others,
who have come before me,
and who have sacrificed so much,
so that I may enjoy,
the many blessings
of this cherished life,
that I AM,
leading....
I Remember,
that it was not always,
this way....
and that,
"My World,"
as I know it,
should always be appreciated,
and never taken for granted.
I Live.
with an appreciation,
and Remembrance in,
"My Life."
I AM Inspired.
by the difference,
I know,
that I can make,
when I AM...
humble, at peace,
and aware of,
how important it is,
for me,
to always...
Remember.

Thank you.
Happy Remembrance Day Weekend.
11/11/11.

Live Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment