Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Notice. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to Notice. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I want,
to Notice more in,
"My Life."
I am working on,
being even more,
conscious and aware..
and taking more Notice of,
"My Surroundings,"
I want to Notice,
exactly how I am feeling,
about all that is taking place,
around me in,
"My Universe."
I am committing,
"Myself,"
to paying more attention,
and to Notice... and allow things,
to simply come to me in,
"My World."
It is,
"My Intention,"
to use what I Notice,
to better understand,
what I really want for,
"Myself."
I trust,
that what I Notice is,
"My Real Truth,"
being attracted to me.
I Live.
and Notice things in,
"My Life."
I am Inspired.
by the clarity I feel,
when I take a step back,
detach... and allow,
"Myself"
to simply...
Notice.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment