Saturday, November 19, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Present. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to be Present. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I focus,
on staying Present in,
"My Life."
By simply being...
Present,
I Am,
not worrying about,
"My Past,"
or,
"My Future."
I realize,
that Present,
in this very moment,
is all that I have,
and all that I need,
(right now) in,
"My World."
I practice,
being...
Present,
and allowing,
"Myself,"
to simply,
be...
Me.
I trust,
that while I Am...
Present,
that I Am,
aligned...
and at peace with,
the Am that I Am.
I believe in,
"Myself,"
when I Am,
Present.
I can see clearly,
"My Intentions,"
within,
"My Presence,"
and can totally feel,
that powerful energy,
coursing through,
"My Entire Body."
I Live.
Present in,
"My Life."
I am Inspired.
by how connected,
I feel,
when I Am;
calm, quiet,
and completely;
Present.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment