Thursday, November 24, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Gratitude. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to be in Gratitude. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

In honour of this special holiday...U.S. Thanksgiving I am
dedicating this writing of my daily Live. Inspired. affirmation
to all of my friends and loved ones south of the border. Happy
Thanksgiving to one and all... We do have so very much to
be "Thankful" for!

I feel,
incredible Gratitude,
for this day...
and EVERY day of,
"My Life."
I Am,
in Gratitude for,
"My Friends,"
and,
"My Special Loved Ones,"
for all of their love and support...
which is always around me in,
"My Life."
I Am,
thankful...
and in deepest Gratitude,
for the blessing that is,
"My Daughter;"
A greater gift,
I could not receive.
I Am,
in Gratitude for,
"My Physical Being,"
and for,
"My Life,"
here at this very moment.
I Am,
in Gratitude for,
"My Spirit,"
and for the awareness,
that is the wonder of,
Nature,
and her bewildering beauty,
all abound.
I Am,
grateful,
and in Gratitude for all of,
"My Gifts,"
and take absolutely nothing,
for granted in,
"My Life."
I Live.
in constant Gratitude,
and appreciation in,
"My Life."
I Am
Inspired by,
"My Consciousness,"
when I Am,
fully awake and aligned,
with complete and total....
Gratitude.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment