Monday, November 14, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Soar. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to Soar. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I Soar, 
like and Eagle in,
"My Life."
I love,
the feeling of;
Being..
Free,
and having the ability,
to Soar, 
in whatever I choose,
for
"Myself,"
in,
"My World."
I put,
"My Attention,"
on,
"My Intention,"
to Soar in,
"My Universe."
and I can clearly see,
"Myself,"
Soaring...
in everything I do.
I Am,
that I Am,
and am empowered in,
"My Aspirations,"
to Soar,
at the highest level.
I Live.
and Soar,
to great heights in,
"My Life."
I am Inspired.
by the beautiful view,
that is all around me,
as I...
Soar.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment