Monday, November 7, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Being. Inspired.

How do I chose to Live. Today.
How am I Being. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I am,
a human Being...
much more so, 
than a human doing in, 
"My Life."
I am, 
a spirit Being...
much more so, 
than this physical vessel called, 
"My Body,"
which I inhabit in, 
this world.
I am,
a feeling Being,
and feel deeply connected to,
"My Universe."
I notice,
the energy,
that I attract into,
"My Being,"
and feel,
a wonderful warmth,
and sense of peace,
when I am aligned with,
"My True Being."
I am,
a connected Being,
and am conscious,
and aware,
of who I am,
when I am at one with,
"My Beingness."
I recognize,
that I feel different now...
Like a new,
and more delicious wine,
in an old bottle....
I have changed.
I Live.
more aware of,
"My Being."
I am Inspired.
by the beauty that is,
"Myself;"
This noticing, quiet, low,
peaceful, beautiful, soulful,
and grateful... me;
Being.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment