Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Non-Judgement. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to be in a place of Non-Judgement. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I practice,
Non-Judgement in, 
"My Life."
I notice,
and remind,
"Myself,"
to remain,
in a place of,
"Non-Judgement,"
when I feel,
"My Ego,"
judging in,
"My World."
I Am,
in a state of,
"Non-Judgement,"
of,
"Myself,"
and prefer to be,
in harmony with,
"My Universe,"
around me.
I extend,
kindness,
and Non-Judgement, 
to everything I encounter...
and see,
"Myself,"
as flexible, open,
and compassionate in,
"My Life."
I Am,
aware of,
judgement in,
"My World,"
and choose to put,
"My Heart,"
in a Non-Judgemental way,
in every circumstance instead.
I Live.
with Non-Judgement in,
"My Life."
I Am Inspired.
by how truly good,
it feels,
to be at peace,
with kindness, love,
and...
Non-Judgement.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment