Saturday, October 8, 2011

                    Happy. Thanksgiving.
  
       Happy "Canadian" Thanksgiving to all my family and friends.
As I count my many blessings I am reminded of what is most important in my life.
        Here are my (poetic) thoughts around my being... "Thankful."

                                Thankful

                             Thankful
                                      I am
                                for all my gifts.
                                   Thankful
                                for love, family,
                                      health
                                 and happiness.
                                    Thankful
                                for this moment,
                  and for those who make a difference;
                                    Every day.
                                    Thankful
                                 for the beauty,
                               that is all abound. 
                                      Present,
                                      at Peace
                                  and eternally
                                     Thankful
                                   for this gift,
                                       called
                                        Life.
                                      Thankful
                                  for it's journey,
                                      this path...
                                          of 
                                        Grace.
                                  For in this time, 
                                  and in this place,
                                          I am
                                        forever
                                          Free...
                                           and
                                       Thankful.

Live. A Thankful. Thanksgiving. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment