Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!



Live. Time. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to use my Time. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

This is,
"My Time,"
in,
"My Life."
I realize, 
that is Time,
for me to awaken, 
and become conscious,
and that NOW...
is the Time,
for me to make a difference in, 
"My World."
 I am prepared, 
to invest the Time
and the effort in, 
"Myself,"
to become all that I can be.
I find, 
that I am most productive in, 
"My Quiet Time,"
and that I can use that Time
to become clear, at peace,
and in balance with, 
"My True Self.
This, 
for me,
is how I can most simply be;
In the right place...
at the right Time.
I Live.
with a true appreciation,
of Time in,
"My Life."
I am Inspired.
by how grateful,
I feel,
for every moment of,
"My Precious,
Time."

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment