Sunday, October 23, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Within. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to go Within. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I connect with,
"My Universe,"
from deep Within, 
"My Heart."
For when I look from,
the very deepest places Within, 
"Myself,"
I can clearly see, 
the real me, 
that I need to be.
As a spiritual being, 
I allow,
"My Life,"
to simply come, 
by searching deep Within,
the oneness, 
that is...
"My Connected Self."
I practice, 
going Within,
"Myself,"
through trust, awareness,
and consciousness during,
"My Meditation Times."
I believe,
completely....
in the knowledge,
that I contain Within,
"Myself."
I Live.
from Within...
in,
"My Life."
I am Inspired.
by the power,
and the beauty,
that is;
"My Truth,"
from...
Within.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment