Monday, October 31, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Enough. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How will I know Enough. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I have,
Enough in, 
"My Life."
I am blessed by all,
"My Gifts,"
and realize,
when more,
is too much more,
than Enough in,
"My World."
I am aware,
that at any time,
"My Ego,"
says that I do not have Enough,
that I must pause,
and reflect,
on how much really is...
Enough.
I am proud of,
"My Accomplishments,"
so far in,
"My Life,"
and am content Enough in,
"My World,"
as it is.
If there is anything,
that I have not yet done Enough,
it would be to become,
more aware of,
"My True Self."
This I could never do Enough.
I Live.
with Enough in,
"My Life."
I am Inspired.
by how in balance I feel,
when I know,
deep in,
"My Heart,"
that Enough is...
Enough.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment