Saturday, October 29, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Practice. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to Practice. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I Practice,
gratitude and contentment, 
every day in,
"My Life."
I enjoy,
"My Practice,"
and work on things,
that keep me at peace,
and in balance in,
"My World."
I do my very best,
to Practice,
what I preach,
and make every effort,
to serve others in,
"My Universe."
I Practice,
respect....
and a healthy lifestyle,
for the miracle that is,
"My Physical Body."
I Practice,
good habits,
and am committed to,
staying the course of all,
"My Practices."
I Practice,
peace in,
"My Life,"
and am awed by,
the incredible beauty,
that is Nature...
all around me.
I Live.
what I Practice.
I am Inspired.
by just how good I can be,
when I simply allow,
"Myself"
to experience,
the pure joy,
of meaningful,
and selfless...
Practice.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment