Sunday, October 2, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Right. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to feel Right. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I know,
that everything, 
will happen, 
at just the Right time,
for me in, 
"My Life."
I know,
that I will be in, 
exactly the Right place, 
and totally aware of it,
when it is (actually) happening.
I know, 
that I will be aligned,
with just the Right people, 
and will allow,
all that is Right, 
to simply manifest itself, 
just as it should in,
"My Life."
I trust in,
what is Right,
and believe,
with everything that I am,
that all the Right things,
are on their way in,
"My World."
I intend,
on doing the Right things,
by others in,
"My Universe,"
and I choose,
to focus....
always,
on what I feel,
"In My Heart,"
is the Right thing to do.
I will always strive to...
Live.
Right in,
"My Life."
and I will,
Be Inspired.
by how Right,
it feels,
to think, believe,
and have the courage to do;
exactly what is...
Right.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment