Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Warrior. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to be a Warrior. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I am,
a Warrior.
I trust, 
the Warrior in me, 
to protect, 
and guide me on,
"My Journey."
I allow,
"My Warrior Within,"
to make a positive difference in,
"My Life,"
and in the lives of others.
I know that,
"My Warrior Instincts,"
are true to me...
and believe in,
"Myself,"
and in,
"My Ability,"
to listen to,
and to hear,
"My True (Warrior) Calling."
I celebrate,
the Warrior in,
"My Soul,"
and challenge,
"Myself,"
to always be...
the best that I can be!
I Live.
like a Warrior.
I will always,
Be Inspired.
by,
"My Eagle Spirit,"
where I am present,
conscious, aware,
and an Inspired,
Warrior.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment