Monday, October 17, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Desire. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to feel Desire. Today.
How am I going to be Inspired. Today.

I know in,
"My Heart,"
what it is, 
that I Desire most in,
"My Life."
I am focused on, 
"My Intentions,"
and can clearly see,
that which I Desire,
manifesting itself in,
"My World."
For the opportunity,
to realize,
all that I Desire,
I must (first) be at peace,
with every act,
and every decision,
that I make in,
"My Universe."
I will remain detached,
from the outcomes of,
"My Desires,"
and simply allow,
what it is that I Desire,
to come (effortlessly),
to me in,
"My World."
I Live.
with strong Desires in,
"My Life."
I am Inspired.
by the clarity,
and purpose I feel,
of living a life,
that is aligned,
and in balance,
with all that I....
Desire.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment