Thursday, October 20, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. My Source. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to feel My Source. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I am conscious,
and in touch with,
"My Source."
I recognize,
that the connection to,
"My True Source,"
only comes, 
when I allow,
"Myself,"
the time and space,
to simply go there.
For to be at one,
with the Source of,
"My Being,"
is to understand,
who I truly am,
within...
"Myself."
The best way,
I know how,
to be close to,
"My Source,"
is to stay Present,
connected, and focused on,
the Now in,
"My Life."
I do this through,
practice, meditation,
and balance...
and I can completely feel,
what it's like to be close,
to the Source of,
"My Existence."
I Live.
with a true connection to,
"My Source."
I am Inspired.
by the peaceful energy,
I feel,
when I am deeply aligned,
with the unlimited power,
of oneness within;
"My Source."

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul


No comments:

Post a Comment