Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!

This morning, while out from my daily inspirational morning walk,
(here in the beautiful Desert)....I had my I-phones on... and up came one
of my favourite Chicago tunes... I was totally in sync with the lyrics
to this lovely song.... and having just seen them live in concert, not even
a week ago, this song really resonated with where I am in my life right now.
So instead of my regular daily Live. Inspired. post I thought I would share
this instead. Obviously I cannot take credit for the lyrics to this song..
but somehow this beautiful connection is just a bit too hard for me to ignore.



         I've Been Searching... (So Long)


                As my life goes on I believe
                      Somehow something's changed
                           Something deep inside
                               Now a part of me


                  There's a strange new light in my eyes
                           Things I've never known
                                Changing my life
                                   Changing me


                         I've been searching so long
                                To find an answer
                      Now I know my life has meaning
                                  Now..oh...oh....


                          Now I see myself as I am
                                Feeling very free
                                Life is everything
                              How it's meant to be
                     When my fears have come to an end
                                I will understand
                               What I left behind
                                Now a part of me


                          I've been searching so long
                                To find an answer
                       Now I know my life has meaning
                                Now.. whoa whoa...


                                     Searching
                       Don't you know I'm telling 'ya
                                   For an answer...
                                   To the question
                                       Oh yeah
                                    For our time
                                        May be
                                   Maybe it's true
                                   It's only natural
                                Good things in life
                                 Take a long time.


Live. Inspired.


Ray Paul                    

No comments:

Post a Comment