Saturday, October 1, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Accept. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to Accept. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I Accept, 
the realities in, 
"My Life."
I understand, 
and Accept, 
that if I am to realize, 
on all of, 
"My Intentions,"
that I need to continue, 
to invest in,
"Myself."
I Accept, 
that I will only get out, 
that which I put in,
and I Accept, 
that I need, 
to prioritize, 
those things, 
which are most important, 
to me in, 
"My World."
I Accept, 
with all, 
"My Heart,"
that, 
"My Universe,"
is there to serve me...
exactly as is it should.
I Accept, 
this role for, 
"My Life;"
as well as, 
all of the responsibilities, 
that go along with, 
the choices that I make for,
"Myself."
I will Live.
and Accept, 
"My Life,"
as it is meant to be.
I will, 
Be Inspired.
by the awareness, 
I feel, 
when I trust, 
allow, and...
Accept.

Live Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment